Facing Window Installation Error? Here’s How to Resolve it?
Window 10 has launched an update of Window 11. The Window software can show issues if not updated at regular time intervals. In such a case, sometimes your device can show a blank screen or completely black screen while you try to open it. This happens due to the failure inactivation of the Windows 10 update. Let’s see what the causes and solutions of Window installation errors are.
If your Windows update got disturbed due to network issues or you switched off the computer, such issues can also occur. Multiple refreshes are also of no use in such cases as the core problem lies in the operating software itself.
If you are facing a similar issue, then running a Windows troubleshooter is the most effective solution. For running Windows Troubleshooting, you will need to follow the given steps;
- Click on the start menu and open settings.
- Now you will see an option of Update and Security.
- Select update and security, then click on troubleshoot.
- Now select Windows Update. This will run troubleshooting of your window.
But before running troubleshooting, you should follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First of all, check your available space. For installing the update, you will need at least 32 GB of space. Lack of space will eventually stop your update process and may cause a lack of functioning of your device.
- If you have any 3rd party antivirus, then uninstall it before updating Windows. Any kind of security program which is not in-built may cause a hindrance in the Window update.
- Remember to disable your device encryption if you have activated it before. Also, look at all the properties of the Window update service to avoid any issues later. After installing the updates, restart your computer first before performing any other operation.