A new edition of MS Office Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) format for Windows and macOS systems is announced to get launched as Office LTSC Preview. Your PC features will determine that which preview rendition is better for you, the 32 bit or 64 bit version.
How to install office LTSC preview?
Install office LTSC Preview requires few skills to decode its features. Without taking much stress follow the instructions below and then your Windows 10 are ready to enjoy it:
- Firstly you have to download the Office Deployment Tool from MS Download Centre.
- Secondly, open the downloaded file and the extracted file and save it on the desktop.
- As soon as you open the folder on your desktop, a set of configuration files will pop up on the screen.
- Don’t click on the configuration setup file, as it will not work.
- After this, rename the other two configuration files.
- Then, right click on the configuration file and open it with notepad.
- Remove the whole coding and enter the following:
<Configuration> <Add OfficeClientEdition = “64” Channel = “PerpetualVL2021”> <Product ID = “ProPlus2021Volume” PIDKEY = “T3N47-WVHW9-VCT2V-QKP29-P393W”> <Language ID = “en-en” /> </ Product> </Add> <RemoveMSI /> <Updates Enabled = “TRUE” /> <Property Name = “AUTOACTIVATE” Value = “1” /> </Configuration>
- After that, repeat the step 7 with the other configuration file and in the coding change “64” to “32”. Save the file.
- Now hold Shift key and with right click select the Windows Power shell option.
- Finally, on the open page paste the URL: \exe / configure.\configuration-x64.xml
- It will take several minutes to download and install office LTSC preview 2021, depending on your connection.
- And here you go.
Just a click away from Office 2021
There are numerous proposals to make Office 2021 LTSC Preview all yours. The only thing you need is a handful number of pennies in your pocket. Though Office 2021 is not officially available, so all you can get is MS 365. The only differentiation between Office 2021 and MS 365 depends on how you pay for them. As Office 2021 will come with single offer payment and MS 365 has subscription plans. You can buy MS office from the official website.
If you are still not able to solve this issue, you can feel free to contact our Technical Support. I am sure they will help you resolve your issue. You can also have a chat with our technician. We give you assurance with a 24×7 online support.