Error Code 30045-4 while installing or updating the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 may occur in case of Network or firewall restriction, Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space.
Office 365/2021/2019 Error Code 30045-4 Returns With Following Error
Error code 30045-4 in Microsoft 365/2019/2021.
30045-4 error for uninstalling and installing office 365.
Microsoft error code 30045-4.
“SOMETHING WENT WRONG” ERROR Code 30045-4.
[KB63363912] – Fix Office 365/2021/2019 Error Code 30045-4
The Microsoft Office Installation Error Code 30045-4 , Something went wrong, can be easily fixed by the following methods.
- End Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (SxS) processes using Task Manager
- System file corrupt
- Repair Office installation
- Reinstall Office
End Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (SxS) processes using Task Manager
First up, we need to stop Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (SxS) processes using Task Manager.
To End Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (SxS) processes, open Task Manager, look for Click-and-Run process, right-click on it and select End Task.
Check if the issue persists. Usually, the issue does persist, so, you have to perform the next step as well.
Sfc Scan to fix Office Installation Error Code 30045-4
SFC SCAN is the command line that we use to do that process. I will provide an explanation for you the stairs in element on the way to carry out this scan.
- Open the Command Prompt as an Administrator
- Type this below syntax on the command line window
- SFC /SCANNOW
- Finally, Hit Enter
By following this procedure you’ll get a fantastic end result pointing out that each one the problems are resolved and the turn aspect bad end result might be that your home windows is corrupted.
Steps to disable windows firewall
- Start and type “Windows Security” to search
- Select the Windows Security app >> go to Virus & threat protection, >> under Virus & threat protection settings >> select Manage settings
- Real-time protection to Off
Steps to disable Antivirus Firewall
- Open Antivirus program installed on the computer.
- Click settings and select to real time protection.
- Select Turn Off real time protection.
- Then Navigate to Antivirus firewall.
- Turn off Antivirus firewall.
If anyone having trouble to do this methos, chat with us to get the immediate solution to fix this Error Code 30045-4 in Office 365/2021/2019.
Change Startup type of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service to Manual
- Open Services Manager from the Start Menu.
- Look for Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service, right-click on it and select Properties.
- Change the Startup type to Manual and click Ok.
Try updating Microsoft Office and check whether the Office Error Code 30045-4 is fixed
If persist, follow the instruction below or Chat with Microsoft experts for help to fix Office 365/2021/2019 Error Code 30045-4.
Let uninstall and reinstall the office 365/2021/2019, by following the steps below:
- Download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant utility.
- After completion of download double click to run the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe
- Click Install to install the Microsoft recovery tool.
- When the installation is completed, click Agree and then click Yes.
- Wait until the ‘Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant’ troubleshooting the issue.
- Select the checkbox, at the left of the Office product name to select all the installed Office products and click Next.
Install Microsoft Office
- Open Office My Account (www.office.com/myaccount )
- Login to Office account using your setup if prompted and run it once download
- Do not go offline or reboot the computer once installation is initiated.
- After Completion of installation Click on finish button.
If you have problem in following this methods, then we suggest you to choose a Technical Support from us to help you better. I am sure they will give you the best solutions to resolve this Office 365/2019/2021 Installation Error Code 30045-4 completely. You can also visit our website for more information.