When you try to open your Office programs of any version among 2019, 2016, or Office 365, sometimes you get to see error notifications like something went wrong Pop-up. Such error notifications or pop-up menus state either trouble in running Office programs or say to try again. This issue can be very frustrating when trying to access some critical files or work on a doc. Let’s see its possible causes and solutions here. the error message stating “Something went wrong” is popped up as shown in the figure below.
Why something went wrong Pop-up occurs?
This can occur due to the abrupt functioning of Office 2019, Office 2016, or Office 365. Sometimes several tabs running at the same time for the Office can also cause this. The expiration of server outlook may also induce such notifications.
Solutions to resolve office 2019, 2016 and office 365 something went wrong error
For resolving the issue error in Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 365, you can try the below-mentioned processes;
Restart your device
- Try to restart your device first. In many cases, this solves the issue without much hassle.
- Restart your device and then sign in again in the Office program.
- After signing in, restart your Office app also.
Through the control panel, you will need to start the repairing process of the Office program.
- Click on the start menu.
- Type for Control Panel in the search box and open it.
- You will see Apps and Features in the pop-up menu. Click on it.
- Now click on the Online Repair option, which is better than Quick Repair because Quick Repair works on the surface.
- It only finds and eliminates corrupted files on your device instead of repairing the whole Office program.
- However, Quick Repair is a faster option compared to Online Repair, but it is not effective when your Office program is entirely disabled.
- An option for Repair will come on your screen.
- Click it and select continue.
If you have problem in doing this method, we advise you to choose a Technical Support from us to help you better.
In addition, you can check the reviews of Assured assist from your friends and family.
I am sure any disaster that would have happened for few are due to their system hardware dependencies.
We give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.