Seeing Office 2019, office 2016, office 365 Something went wrong Pop-up?
When you try to open your Office programs of any version among 2019, 2016, or Office 365, sometimes you get to see error notifications. Such error notifications or pop-up menus state either trouble in running Office programs or say to try again. This issue can be very frustrating when trying to access some critical files or work on a doc. Let’s see its possible causes and solutions here.
This can occur due to the abrupt functioning of Office 2019, Office 2016, or Office 365. Sometimes several tabs running at the same time for the Office can also cause this. The expiration of server outlook may also induce such notifications.
For resolving the issue error in Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 365, you can try the below-mentioned processes;
Restart your device
- Try to restart your device first. In many cases, this solves the issue without much hassle.
- Restart your device and then sign in again in the Office program.
- After signing in, restart your Office app also.
Through the control panel, you will need to start the repairing process of the Office program.
- Click on the start menu.
- Type for Control Panel in the search box and open it.
- You will see Apps and Features in the pop-up menu. Click on it.
- Now click on the Online Repair option, which is better than Quick Repair because Quick Repair works on the surface. It only finds and eliminates corrupted files on your device instead of repairing the whole Office program. However, Quick Repair is a faster option compared to Online Repair, but it is not effective when your Office program is entirely disabled.
- An option for Repair will come on your screen.
- Click it and select continue.