Sometimes office installation can cause such issues to your Microsoft programs. Even if you reinstall your program can still give this error if your existing program’s file traces are left in the device. Let’s see its causes and its solutions.
Junk files, too many tabs, or corrupted file traces can cause your office 2019, office 2016, office 365 to show this error message that something went wrong. Abrupt changes can also cause such issues.
Here is a list of possible solutions that you can use to solve this issue.
Service status review
Sometimes this user faces issues in logging in due to service network issues also. So if you are also facing the same issue, then check your service status once before progressing further.
Sometimes trying to log in with a different account can also create such issues. Make sure that you are trying to log in from the right account. For this;
- Close your browser.
- Reopen your browser again.
- Now try signing in tocom/signin from your account.
- Now you will see a pop-up option. Click on the install.
- It will start the download.
Private browser session
If you open a private browser session, then your browsing history won’t be associated with the browser. To begin a private browsing session, follow these steps;
- Go to internet explorer.
- You will see a pop-up menu with a tools option. Click on it.
- Now click on the safest option.
- Then you will see in private browsing option on the screen. Select it.
- Now log in to com/signinby using your right office account.
- Now click on the install option. This will begin your office downloading.