Windows 11 is set to officially come up by the next month but here are few ways to already get it in hand. Here we provide you with all the information to install windows11. It has given its access through the Insider Preview Program. The users having Windows 10 can upgrade it and install Windows 11 via an ISO File.
Get Your PC Updated With Windows 11
Windows 11 is easily accessible on a wide range of devices. If you wish to upgrade to your Windows 10 PC you can download the PC Health Check up. There are still few limitations to various Windows 10 users to upgrade it to Windows 11.Here you need a TPM chip installed on your computer to boot into the new operating system, which may or may not require you to dig into your computer’s BIOS to enable it. You need the storage equal or larger to 64 Gb, TPM 2.0 version, system supporting ‘Secure boot’ and a good internet connection with a memory of 4Gb RAM.
You can get the free version of Windows 11through System Update section in Settings, then click on Update and Security.
Registering to the Windows Insider Program from your account is the other way to get Windows 11. You just have to sign in from your existing windows and click on Register to get it.
Windows 11 Product Key Is Missing? Here’s How You Can Get It.
The availability of the product key depends on the source from where you bought it. If you have purchased it from the store then follow the steps given below:
- Go to the store
- Click on Windows 11 download
- Click on Product Keys
If bought it from Amazon store then you can find the key in Your Games & Software Library.
On a new laptop or computer these are the ways to find Windows 11 key:
- Press the Windows + X keys simultaneously.
- Here, click Command Prompt as administrator.
- Now at the command prompt, type the following command and press Enter.
- On the following screen, you will see that the product key is listed below.
I Have Windows 11 But How To Install It?
There are few easy steps listed below to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11:
- Click on the Setting button from the Start menu.
- Settings page will pop up on the screen.
- Go to ‘Updates and Security’ option on this page.
- Here you will see a Windows Update page, on this page click on ‘Check for Updates’ option.
- After the checking multiple updates will appear on the screen.
- If your PC supports the requirements of Windows 11, it will show the option of its update. Click on Windows 11 file to download and install it.
0% Installation Error!
There can be various reasons that this issue is occurring. Here is the solution to the problem. Restart your computer or check your internet connection. Get some space by deleting unnecessary files;or sometimes your Internet browser blocks the download, so turn it off. If still problem persists download Windows Update Troubleshooter and then check the updates. Lastly, run the antivirus program and the issue will be resolved.